We Provide Services In Three Main Categories
1. Strategic Consulting
Since 1997, Focus Efforts has helped thousands of business owners of organizations from all types and sizes. Our clients have gone on to achieve tremendous success. Concept to Startup assistance that launching hundreds of new ideas, products and services. Growth assistance creating tens of thousands of new jobs through corporate expansion, franchising, and acquisitions – mergers. Often we helped position to obtain the best financing accord to the stage and needs of the business.
We also provide existing and mature businesses with expansion opportunities like franchising or even plan their exit strategies to retire wealthy.
2. Business Plans and Corporate Filings
Focus Business Plans has developed and implemented thousands of business plans for clients in over 400 industries. Our business plans can be used to get a traditional debt bank or SBA loan. Raise capital from private equity investors with a detailed plan, pitch deck. Then working with our Attorneys and Broker Dealer network, move on to the next step using our Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) or Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) to help close the deal. Need help with USCIS to relocate to the USA for your company, we provide L1 plans, EB2- National Interest Waiver Plans, and even EB5 Investor or Regional Center business plans.
All of our plans are written by experienced authors with many years of industry experience along with a proven track record of achieving the final objectives.
As Registered Agents, we can file your business in all fifty (50) states making incorporation painless and easy. This service includes the creation all of your necessary business incorporation documents. Then we continue to offer entity management services on 1 to 1,000 companies for your firm to ensure you stay in compliance. Visit our Focus Business Plans website for more information by clicking the Learn More FocusPlans button.
LEARN MORE FOCUSPLANS.com
3. Market Research, Opportunity Assessments, and Feasibility Studies
Effective executives manage risks and opportunity costs to generate higher ROIs. Decision making requires the proper details to make these calculated cost/risk associated with pursuing the right priorities and opportunity returns.
Our industry research has helped hundreds of executives including real estate investors, RE developers, business owners, government agencies and major corporations with our exhaustive research reports.
Each of our studies, assessments and reports are completed by credential authorities in their respective markets with years of experience. Our evaluations can cover the market, industry, competitive analysis, SWOT, primary and secondary research methodologies, statistical evaluations, and more, customized to your specific objectives. Our final products assists our clients to validates and/or improve upon their community or business ideas and strategies.
Some of the ways we help entrepreneurs are:
- New Invention or New Product Launch
- We can help organize a company for a new product launch including any required validation testing, market research, business operations, sourcing and more.
- Proof of concept and validation documentation
- Prepare research, imaging and copy for patent filings, trademark registration, etc.
- Develop AUTOCAD and mechanical documentation for manufacturing
- Provide access to hacker space and other low cost prototype development
- Connect with manufacturing partners to produce short run production
- Non Profit Funding
- Preparing modular Grant Proposals for easier submission to multiple sources, identify appropriate grant makers, eligibility criteria and help submit on time for solicited funds.
- Create donor giving strategies and programs to help reach like minded individuals who will support their efforts in the community.
- Develop sponsorship programs to solicit corporate sponsors
- Creative ideas and tools to fund raise successfully
- Establish a grant management system to track Use of Funds on all grants, donations received
- Disadvantage Business Entity Submission
- We meet with your client and collect the appropriate documents, certificates, licenses for you to submit. We can even prepare the documents for you to submit to the state and federal programs.
- Create documentation to qualify for Federal SBA 8a programs such as forms 1010, 1623, 1790, narratives, licenses, etc. for preparers.
- Provide mentoring and consulting to Department of Defense programs or General Service Administration cataloging.
- Help establish DNB and CAGE numbers for your clients
- Applying to Debt Lenders
- We help prepare your client’s lending document packets together with you
- We can introduce your client to numerous local lending officers and sources for capital
- Microloans, SBA loans, local business grants, PPP, and other sources
- For credit challenged entrepreneurs we have access to many alternative funding sources as well
- Applying to Private Equity lenders (Private Placement)
- We help your client prepare with research and necessary data to create Private Placement memorandum (PPM), pitch deck, website, and other tools to impress investors.
- Coach business owners on VC, Venture Debt or Angel expectations and how to talk their language
- Create a Franchising program
- Help business owners prepare the company structure and draft franchise documents like operations manuals, training manuals, franchise disclosure (FDD), Master Agreements, and more
- Coach business owners in marketing their franchises, screen applicants and more.
- Create EXIT strategies and systems
- Help prepare a business for their closure or exit including sell the company, franchising, ESOP, competitive merger, liquidation, heir transition, take public (IPO), or workout and turnaround consulting when you file for bankruptcy restructuring.
- We can arrange temporary management and bridge financing in case of death of solo owner until business course is established.
- We can help connect you with Business Brokers to sell your client’s business
- USCIS IMMIGRATION L1a, E1, EB-2, Eb5, NATIONAL INTEREST WAIVER PETITION
- We provide you the documentation necessary to achieve success with USCIS requirements.
- Our petitions help support and answer Dhanasar questions like 1. proposed endeavor is of substantial merit and national importance 2. well positioned to advanced the proposed endeavor 3. significant benefit for national interest
- Our Petition contains some or all including Executive Summary, Applicants profile, Market Gap, Workforce Statistics, Industry and Market Overview and finally Applicants contribution to the U.S. Economy
- REORGANIZATION & WORKOUT UNDER PERFORMING OPERATIONS
- Help facilitate and develop strategic plan for reorganizing the business entity.
- Identify and mentor personnel through training, commitments and to gain buy in to ensure success moving the company forward
- Provide interim CEO, CFO, and President management during the process
- Execute the work out strategies and report to the lenders
- MERGER & ACQUISITION (M&A) PLANNING
- Provide Due Diligence and Market Research on acquisition targets
- Identify opportunities from 6 core strategies archetypes: 1. improve performance 2. Reduce capacity 3. accelerate market access 4. Outsourcing makes sense 5. exploit industry scalability and 6. Pick early stage and help grow them.
- Other considerations include LOB, Roll Up, etc
- Great an Acquisition team and execute the plan