For many real estate syndicators and business owners, a real barrier to growth is the lack of capital to fund their deals. Often they have to find investors for every project they have in the pipeline and lack the time or experience to expand their efforts. Our private placement pre-offering services will help guide you through debt vs equity considerations, document creation and processes involved in creating your private offering working with your attorney or ours. We provide you access to our experienced consultants along with our extensive network of fund managers, legal relationships, CPA’s, and broker-dealers.
Our Pre-Offering Services assist you with building your business to handle the extra growth from new deal flow through improvements in operations. Our fund creation services include but not limited to:
- Turnkey company set up in the state of your choosing
- Legal fees and SEC filings included through your attorney or one in our network
- Professional documentation and best practices
- Financial modeling
- Strategic planning and fund architecture consultation
We can help you create a pooled investment fund for a variety of strategic usages such as:
- FIX AND FLIP
- FIX AND HOLD
- RENOVATION / REMODELS
- COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
- WORKING CAPITAL
- BUSINESS START UP (PPM)
- REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
- HARD MONEY LENDING
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
- LEASING / LEASE BACK
- NEW LOCATIONS
- BRIDGING A/R GAPS
- UNEXPECTED EXPENSES
- PURCHASING INVENTORY
- NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
We can help you get the answers to the frequently asked questions about forming a private equity fund like:
- What is the end use of the funds
- What fund strategy will we use?
- How soon do I need capital?
- Do I have history in this business?
- Should I use a open or closed end ?
- How familiar am I with SEC rules?
- Who do I know that can invest?
- What is a private offering and a PPM?
- How much is this going to cost me?
- How should management fees be allocated?
- How long will my money be tied up?
- What type of assets will be acquire?
- What is a self directed IRA?
These and many more questions are common when trying to decide if you can establish your own line of private equity. We can help you with a turnkey entity with all legal fees included.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how we can best assist you